Coming up with a quote~

Trying to come up with the right word to complete this good saying. I came up with it today while waiting for my family in the Church parking lot.
You know how vases are made right? They are shaped on a spinning wheel while the clay is still wet. Keep that in mind.

"Apathy and Sympathy shape us like a left and right hand forming a vase. Empathy only is a comfort to the introvertly miserable."

I feel there could be a better word used than Empathy, because Empathy shows you want to feel their pain and that you care as well as being able to relate, which wouldn't make sense in the quote. I need a good word that means understanding by relating that or being in that situation.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ~Life as Sarendipity~. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.