First's the worst, second's the best...

It is... 4:30 exactly right now. The last few days I think the sandman skipped me and decided to use the sand for some african kid instead of me... what a jerk (kidding). But seriously, I've been getting horrible sleep lately! >< Well, I gave up today around 3 and have been up ever since. If you were in the room with me you would hear a frequent beeping... that's my phone. Yeah, I'm texting Keegan because suprise! There's a whole community of nocturnal teens, so we're both being owls today.

My mom's always said I should get a blog. It looked tricky to me- turns out to be simple, so lo and behold I am blogging! I call this "First's the worst, second's the best" because I'm sleepy and not feeling to detailed in this entry, so hopefully the next one will be better. What is this blog even about? ... Not too sure myself, I guess what's going on in my life and mind.

Ugh... eyes are stinging like crazy from chlorine... went to the pool yesterday...

Well besides my stinging eyes there's alot of things going on in my life. Probably the most frequent thought in my head is "October's gonna be interesting" (October 2nd being my birthday). What's so 'interesting' about it is that it will be my Sweet 16!!!! Being sixteen means I can do the two D's- Dating and Driving (or for parents, Depression and Dents) I've been really holding to my standards till now, not dating or having a boyfriend (I've come really really close though...). What is tricky is that the church does give specifics on what Dating means! going out on a date? having a boyfriend? Well, I think to try to stay in the safety the church is trying to give it's best to go with having a boyfriend... safer for my standards, and safer for my heart.

What will be interesting about october is that I'll be changing my relationship status on facebook from "single" to "taken" really soon after my birthday unless something big happens... well, let's say guys don't ignore me. Which is really something, seeing how I used to be afraid to talk to guys in 8th grade and younger. ^_^

I'm trying to put it in the back of my mind because October is a while away and something can always happen. Like the saying says "change is the only thing that doesn't change" so it would be rather foolish of me to assume things are going to stay exactly like this untill then.

Other thoughts? One word: SUMMER!!!! This summer has been the best summer ever, especially because I stopped sitting around waiting for people to plan stuff and took charge myself. Everything's been improvised on the spot really- wake up, text people Let's go to the beach! Who's in? and see who can go. Trust me, it works. My friends are the worst planners ever--and I'm no exception--so even if we planned a week earlier I'd get the same amount of people saying yes and no probably.

I've been to Waimea beach about 5...6... times (can't remember exactly how many) and in the second last trip my camera and money was stolen right out of my bag! Isn't that sad??? Man, I really miss my camera dearly... if you see my facebook page you'd find out I have hundreds and hundreds of pictures because I love recording memories in photos. ^.^ Ah well... :(

So I've been to the beach alot, the mall of course too, movies alot (I'm still laughing that Leland and Keegan saw a chick flick with me... hahaha that Proposal movie was interesting), and had friends over at my house alot! Plans almost every day... I've loved it. :) And I've really grown close to some of my friends alot. ^^

I also went to EFY a week ago! It was so amazing!!!!!!!! I loved it so much and have been listening to the EFY cd over and over! Such a spirit zinger and a great experience...

So yeah, I've been having a wonderful summer lately ^^ Keegan stopped texting. He fell asleep hahaha. And he calls himself nocturnal... he fails as an owl. Ah well, I'm gonna go to bed too, I'm actually feeling tired :) Goodnight... erm, I mean, good morning!!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ~Life as Sarendipity~. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.