
Original Posting: October 30th, 2009
(This was one of those tagging notes where you would tag 15 friends and then they would have to do it)
25 facts about me:
1. I'm blonde... not naturally blonde though. I used to be, but it darkened as I became a preteen.
2. I'm short, and I like to joke about it.
3. Because I am short I like to wear heels, but also since I am very clumsy I only wear wedge heels.
4. I am a painaphobic and dainty. Some girls are proud to be tough. Me? Not really... ^-^'
5. Never gone to the same school longer for 2 years.
6. My absolute best friend and boyfriend is Keegan Nozawa and we're very happy together. :)
7. I am Purple/Yellow.
8. I almost ALWAYS care. Even when I shouldn't... don't ever think I don't care about a friend, my family, what happened in the summer, ect.
9.I used to routinely straighten my hair every morning, but after a year in hawaii I've just learned to embrace my wavy hair.
10. I actually used to be a tomboy as a kid. I was the master of pokemon in my neighborhood (which is saying something) and always wore shorts and didn't care to be a princess. NOW is a different story... XD
11. Boys Like Girls, All Time Low, Cute Is What We Aim for, ect... that's my type of music. I have 1200 songs on my MP3 (well not my new one, still uploading) though so I have a large variety.
12. I love Harry Potter. I've read each book 12 times.
13. Some people say I'm photogenic. I AM NOT AT ALL.
14. There's too much blood in my Coca Cola system.
15 I'm addicted to facebook... well my friends more like it.
16. I'm very "in the moment" with planning, so alot of them are planned the day before... or the hour before.
17. I am a textaholic.
18. I love to quote movies, shows, and songs. :)
19. Member of the Drama club :D Which has some very "interesting" members... :o
20. When life gets too much (which lately has been alot) I don't want to die, I don't want to run away, I just want to sleep and not wake up for a long while.
21. My dad is in Iraq. I love him and hope he is alright where he is and that he has a safe return.
22. I find metaphors in everything, and love to tell them in my statuses and such.
23. I will start something, continue for a few days, then get distracted or neglectful...... and wont continue untill a year later, and then do it for a few days again.
24. I mispronounce alot of words because I only read them often, not speak them or hear them spoken often.
25. I can ramble on about little things for hours XD


0 comments:
Leave a Comment